Showing all 12 results
£15.00 Add to basket
Apollo 1240 or 1260 Accelerator Additional 72pin Simm Slot
Apollo 1240/1260 addtional 72pin simm slot add-on, this will allow you to add extra ram to the Apollo 1240/1260 accelerator. Note single sided low profile 72pin simm ram is required.
£25.00 Add to basket
Amiga 1200 Accelerator or Ram Card Edge Connector Replacement
Amiga 1200 edge connector replacement service will replace a broken edge connector on a wide range of amiga 1200 accelerators or ram cards, a few examples below:
- A1208 8Mb card
- Any generic Amiga 1200 8Mb card
- ACA Accelerator cards (ACA 1221, ACA 12xx, ACA 1230)
- Apollo Accelerators
£30.00 Add to basket
Amiga 600/1200 Gotek (FlashFloppy) with Printed Mount, 3 Digit
These units are a great replacement for your failing Amiga 1200 or Amiga 600 floppy drive or you wish to simply replace it with a Gotek drive. These are plug and play in that you simply remove your existing Amiga 1200/600 floppy drive and replace it with this unit (you use your existing bracket). 3 new screws will also be supplied to secure it to the Amiga 1200/600. You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded ADF files. NOTE: A £1 donation will be given to Macmillan Cancer Support as the author of FlashFloppy does this with any donations made to him directly.
£35.00 Add to basket
Amiga 1200/600 Gotek Drive, Printed Mount, OLED Display and FlashFloppy
Amiga 1200/600 Gotek drive are a great replacement for your failing Amiga 1200 or Amiga 600 floppy drive or you wish to simply replace it with a Gotek drive. These are plug and play in that you simply remove your existing Amiga 1200/600 floppy drive and replace it with this unit (you use your existing bracket). 3 new screws will also be supplied to secure it to the Amiga 1200/600. You will need a USB memory stick (NOT included) with your loaded ADF files. What are gotek drives in detail? Read here What is FlashFloppy checkout this link Want to know even more about them, checkout retro32.com's review of them here
£37.00 Add to basket
Amiga 1200 Recapping, Modulator, Timing Fix (Standard)
Amiga 1200 capacitor replacement service, all board revisions (1A,1B,1D1,1D4,2B). NOTE this is NOT a repair service.
- Check of the board before recapping is begun (any faults found before recapping will be reported back)
- Removal of existing capacitors (both SMD and radial capacitors).
- Cleanup and preparation of area.
- Replace using quality Panasonic/Wurth/KEMET capacitors.
- Retest (Video, Audio, Floppy Boot, CF Card boot)
- FREE return postage of your recapped board.
£89.00 Add to basket
Amiga A1200 8Mb Fast Ram Trapdoor (PCMCIA friendly) A1208
Amiga 1200 8Mb fast ram card is PCMCIA friendly, the A1208 has both a physical jumper to switch from 8mb to 4Mb but also this can also be achieved by installing the software utility on your HDD to switch between 4Mb and 8mb without using the jumper (reboot required). Software is available here. PCMCIA Friendly? Benefits of a PCMCIA friendly card is that you can use the PCMCIA slot of the Amiga 1200 for:
- Transferring files from your PC/MAC using the a PCMCIA CF card adaptor
- Plug in a Ethernet card to transfer files from a PC/MAC via FTP
£110.00 Read more
ScanPlus AGA – Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000D Scandoubler
NOT CURRENTLY BEING MANUFACTURED JULY 2020ScanPlus AGA is a internal Scandoubler for the Amiga 1200 and Amiga 4000D (not Amiga 4000T or Amiga CD32). The advantage of the internal ScanPlus AGA is that it will allow you to connect to a standard VGA monitor weather that be a traditional (best) CRT experience or a flat screen monitor or TV with VGA connector. The primary PCB sits over the Lisa chip and the smaller PCB sits over the Alice chip. Output connector connects to a VGA socket which sits in a 3D printed backplate which is included (available in white or black, please note white will be sent if no note is made asking for black). ScanPlus is plug and play, no drivers or setting up required, it will work straight out of the box, all Amiga screen modes are avilable via the VGA connector, these include Multiscan, PAL, NTSC, DoublePAL DoubleNTSC, Euro36, Euro72, Super72. It provides smooth 50-60 Hz and up to 24 bit colour depth. What's included:
- ScanPlus AGA (Lisa and Alice PCB's).
- VGA breakout socket.
- White Backplate for VGA socket (please but a note on the order to ask for Black if required instead).
- Ribbon cable to connect to VGA socket.
- Link cable to Alice PCB.
- DPMS screensaver utility included - Download here
- Item is brand new.
- Includes FREE UK shipping (tracked, signed and insured).
- Not retail boxed.
- Requires some knowledge of Amiga hardware when installing, fitting service avilable if required, ask for details.